Libxrty's Application

Libxrty

What is your In Game Name?: Libxrty

What is your Discord Tag?: snatch#0420

How old are you?: 15 (turning 16 #soon)

What is your Timezone?: Eastern

How long have you been playing on MCRivals?: I've played MCRivals since Map 1, under an old alias.

Have you been muted and/or banned on MCRivals before?: I have not been banned or muted.

(If you have, please specify what for above)

Are you able to Record Videos?: Yes
(Whether it is using OBS or other Recording Software)

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
(Please note that you will also need to be able to talk - Any sort of Microphone is fine as long as you're able to be understood)

How much time can you dedicate to Staff Duties?:
Weekdays - 5-8 Hours
Weekends - 10+ Hours

(Please give an estimate for both: Weekdays & Weekends - Specify the amount of time in hours)

Why do you want to be Staff on MCrivals?: I believe I am active and experienced in staffing. I've staffed since January of 2021, and have been on numerous servers.

If given the chance to become Staff, how would this affect both the Community and you as a Player?: It would not affect me or the community in a major way.

What experience have you had working in a Team?:
FactionHQ / HeadquartersMC - Senior Moderator (SS Verified)
OrbixPvP - Moderator (SS Verified)
Arcadius - Senior Moderator (Head of SS, Strike Team, Appeals Team)
TribalMC - Junior Administrator (SS Verified, Strike Team)
EnviousPvP - Senior Moderator (SS Verified, Strike Team)
InfusedMC - Senior Moderator (SS Verified, Strike Team)
DistantMC - Senior Moderator / Senior Administrator(SS Verified, Strike Team)

What would you consider some of your Strengths & Weaknesses to be?: I am experienced and active, but I am still rusty on my knowledge of screensharing and staffing since my break. I am open to learning however.

(Example: Good at learning but don't know much about Staff Commands)

Scenario #1 - A player has told another player "get cancer bitch" in Public Chat. What would you do here and why?: Mute the player for Death / Harm Wishes. This is a violation of Rule 4 in the global rules.

Scenario #2 - You get TP'd to a player reported for Hacking. After watching them, you are unable to determine if they're Hacking. What would you do here and why?: Keep an eye out for them. Check if they're flagging any alerts in the anti-cheat. If they are, screenshare them.

Scenario #3 - Under what circumstances is it acceptable to /ignore a player? Please explain your reasoning.: For myself personally, there is no reason to ignore a player.

Scenario #4 - Your Faction Member is screensharing while using a hacked client what would be your first move and why?: Tell a staff member, no player (faction or not) is exempt from rules.

Scenario #5 - A Staff Member is arguing with you in Public Chat over your opinion of Banning their Friend. What would you do in this Situation and why?: Don't engage in the argument. It will seemed biased toward the player and alert a higher staff member.

Scenario #6 - You are TP'd to a player that is supposedly duping. Afterwards you are able to determine they've duped a significant amount of Items and announcing in chat "TP for Free Items". What would you do here and why?: Ban the player for duping. This is a violation of Rule 12 of the Other rules section of Factions Rules.

Is there anything else you would like to add?: None